All of us know the importance of making a will. A will helps to ensure that all our possessions are given to those we love.
A pre-paid funeral is similar to a will and even though death is a very sensitive and painful subject to discuss, many people are turning to Pre- Paid funerals as an alternative to traditional funerals.
Many of us don’t even like to talk about funerals, let alone plan one in advance. But Planning a funeral in advance has its own set of tangible and intangible benefits. A pre-paid funeral with funeral services UK allows people to plan out their funeral, just the way they want it to be or to mirror their lives.
A Pre-Paid funerals is a funeral purchased in advance with full consultancy from our expert funeral directors. Which means the style and type of the funeral requested is documented in the form of a written contract and all the payments are made in today’s costs and prices.
This means no matter when the funeral may occur the client will not have to pay any additional costs for that contracted funeral.
By deciding to select, plan and pre-pay for the funeral, family and loved ones are relieved of the burdens and responsibilities of having to plan and pay for the funeral at a time when their hearts are filled with sorrow for the deceased.
What Does a Pre-Paid Funeral Plan Include?
- The details on preparation of the body
- Viewing arrangements
- Type and Style of the Funeral Service
- Type of Coffin/Casket
- Burial or Cremation
- Flowers and other floral décor
- The specific cemetery/crematorium
- Memorial books and cards etc
What are the benefits of a pre paid funeral?
- You can plan your funeral just the way you want it to be, and have your wishes carried out.
- Your family will not have to bear the costs of the funeral.
- Your family and loved ones will not have the responsibilities of planning the funeral while having to bear the sorrow of the loss of a loved one.
- Provides peace of mind for you and your family
- The reassurance that your family won’t have to cope with any uncertainty or worries about your funeral arrangements
- Saving money by fixing your funeral directors costs at today’s prices
- Complete financial security – your money is held securely
Knowing that your funeral arrangements are taken care of can be a big weight off your mind.
You can relieve your family of the financial stress and any worries about your funeral arrangements and be assured that your wishes will be carried out exactly as you want.
More than 840,000 people in Great Britain have planned their funerals. Over the years, the cost of a funeral has gone up and up. While the average cost of a funeral in 2004 was £1,920, today it’s £8,427. (*Source: SunLife 2014)
What’s more, by 2018 the cost is likely to be as much as £14,000. A pre paid funeral Plan will save money by paying today’s prices for a service you might not need for many years, you’re also free to choose exactly the funeral you want, rather than a set plan.
You can plan your funeral to match your budget and preferences, and specify your particular requirements. You may want something simple, traditional or a something little more unusual the choice is yours.
At Divine Departures believe that a pre paid funeral plan offers you exceptional value and flexibility. You can pay in a single payment or spread the costs over up to 10 years. Acceptance is guaranteed, regardless of age or state of health.
We are happy to assist you in your choice, help compare or answer any questions you may have in a sensitive manner.